Comment on page
This section provides detailed information about the responses you can expect from Cirakit API endpoints. Understanding these responses is crucial for effectively integrating Cirakit into your applica
Cirakit API responses share common attributes to ensure consistency across endpoints
status(integer): Indicates the HTTP status code of the response.
message(string): A brief message providing additional context about the status of the request.
data(object): The main payload of the response, containing the requested information.
// Response data specific to the endpoint
Cirakit API uses standard HTTP status codes to indicate the success or failure of a request. Here are some common status codes you might encounter
- 200 OK: The request was successful.
- 201 Created: The resource was successfully created.
- 204 No Content: The request was successful, but there is no content to send in the response.
- 400 Bad Request: The request could not be understood or was missing required parameters.
- 401 Unauthorized: Authentication failed or user does not have permission.
- 404 Not Found: The requested resource could not be found.
- 429 Too Many Requests: The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time.
- 500 Internal Server Error: Something went wrong on the server.
"keywords": ["example", "keyword", "research"],
"search_volume": [500, 300, 200],
"competition": [0.75, 0.6, 0.5]